Friday, August 22, 2014

Feel Good Friday



Look at you, you living doll! You made it to the weekend! I know this week was extra hard, but you kicked butt and took names. Let's see what I have to reward you for all of your hard work. 


My friend Jean is amazing! She is probably the most level headed, laid back, beautiful person I have met. She is an incredible cook and loves to motivate people. Her website, From Forks to Fitness includes not only yummy recipes but inspiration and motivation to get you on a healthy track. I made her Peanut and Butter Jelly cookies and I'm telling you they are filling, good for you and taste delicious! You can read more about her journey and find healthy recipes HERE

I'm not the best at crochet and knitting is just out of the question but I am absolutely in love with this yarn. Snickersnee's Etsy shop has this and other bird inspired yarn as well as cute little plush toys. I think her yarn would be fabulous in a wall hanging, but if you want to knit me a scarf, I'm good with that too. Check out her  SHOP. 

Finally, you Friday dose of cuteness. I heart this dog so much. 
Have a great weekend. Love each other, don't forget to smile and bring some happiness into the world. 

Martha Washington


No comments: