Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Whew! I have been busy stitching and crafting for all of the various Craftster swaps I am participating in. I am having just too much fun! Also...my new obsession, Washi Tape. I cannot get enough of it. Seriously.

I stitched this up and I think I might make one for myself.



This is why I'm obsessed with washi tape right now.


And this...

These washi tape journals are so simple to make and look so cute!

One last piece of stitchy goodness!

Off to get more of my craftin' on! I might come up for air in a couple of months.

5 comments:

Kendy P said...

washi tape is so fun! i like the books that you made!

Digital Misfit said...

adorable! I love the animal matryoshka hoop! You know you can also use washi tape to wrap the wooden embroidery hoop for extra cuteness! :D I get a lot of washi at my dollar store, 3 rolls for a buck or two.

Becky said...

I still have not "discovered" washi tape but I have been stitchin like a mofo!

Your craftings are adorable!

Ruby Murray said...

Me too still a Washi virgin lol. Love the 3 dolls so cute!

Lisa said...

I do love that welcome sign! Its just the right colors for spring & summer, you deffo need to make one to keep for yourself.

I think you've got some fantastic washi, there too! I have a good bunch of it myself, but nothing that bright & cheerful. Now I need more washi, thanks Pam!